At Analysis 1, we understand that you will be providing us with a lot of your personal information (such as your name, date of birth, email address to name a few) and therefore we are committed to using your data sensibly, protecting your privacy and we take this very seriously. The policy below will explain what information we collect, how we process your information and what happens to your personal data in line with the latest legislation (GDPR).
We will ensure we use the information you provide to us, to deliver the best service we possibly can.
Who are we?
Analysis 1 is a private owned business which provides Covid-19 Day 2 and Day 8 tests. In order to provide you with these services to the best of our ability, we will need to collect personal data from you along with some sensitive date. Upon collecting this data, Analysis 1 determines the purpose for which this data is processed and the manner in which it is processed. We are committed to protecting your privacy and this information will not be discussed with third parties unless we are legally required to do so. Analysis 1’s legal basis for processing your personal data is to provide you with a customised service.
What information do we collect?
Analysis 1 will collect your personal data via our website, over the phone or via email. This date will include information such as*:
- Your name
- Your flight details
- Your date of birth
- Your sex/gender
- Your Ethnicity
- Your vaccination status
- Your Nationality
- Your passport number
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
*Please note this list is not exhaustive.
Using the form on Analysis 1’s website, you will be required to fill in the fields with your personal data. This will allow us to guarantee we provide the correct service to you which is tailored to your needs. We only collect the data you provide to us.
How do we use your information?
Your data is held very securely Analysis 1. Your data will be processed, used and stored to provide the following:
- The enable you to purchase the correct Covid-19 tests that you require
- To ensure we process and deliver the correct products to you
- To carry out your requests and respond to any enquiries
- To enable Analysis 1 to monitor traffic and movement on our website
- Based on information and feedback we receive from you, we continually improve our website offering you the best service we can.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and this information will not be discussed with third parties unless we are legally required to do so
How long do we keep your data for?
Analysis 1 will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Data Protection Act 2018 requires us as a Data Controller of your personal information, to notify you of any breach of your personal information. If any such instances occur, we will notify you as appropriate.
You have certain rights in regards to your personal information.
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to be informed about the personal data Analysis 1 processes on you
- The right to erasure your personal information in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict the use of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to the relevant data protection policy
Where does your sample get sent to?
Email symbol: firstname.lastname@example.org