Important shipping information
- All our Day 2 and Day 8 test kits are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. A signature is required upon receiving these test kits. Please take this into consideration when ordering your test kits.
- We aim to post your Day 2 and Day 8 test kits so they arrive on or before your day 2 day of quarantine. We advise you to order your tests approximately 2-3 days before you are due to arrive in the UK.
- Please allow 1-3 business days to receive your Day 2 and Day 8 test kits. Any orders placed less than 3 days before your arrival into the UK or on the day that you arrive into the UK, may not arrive by your day 2 of quarantine due to the delivery schedules
- Any order placed on Monday – Friday before 2:00pm will be despatched on the same working day, for the next working day delivery. Any orders placed after this time, will be despatched on the next working day.
- Please note orders are not despatched on weekends or Bank Holidays – please take this into consideration when ordering your test kits.
Returning your swab sample
Your test kit will arrive with a returns box. A Free Royal Mail Tracked 24 returns label is attached to this box. This will allow you to post your completed sample free of charge to our laboratory.
You must send your test kit back using the free return packaging provided, via a Royal Mail Priority Post box, Monday – Friday. You can find your nearest Priority Post box here: https://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes
Please keep a record of the tracking number that is detailed on the returns label. Please refer to Royal Mail’s website to track your return and for their latest updates regarding delivery delays.
Please note: We do not accept any liability for delayed results due to late or lost samples.